Re: Central repository of XForms examples?

From: Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@alaska.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:36:00 -0500
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

Mike Kienenberger wrote,

Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net> wrote:
> We're just putting the finishing touches to "something similar". It should
> be available next week.

Mark, can you provide some general information on what "something similar"
will provide?

The XForms community will benefit greatly by some kind of "XForms Central"
community colloboration software (wiki or similar) where community members
can document where to find XForms resources (like sample code), document
common tasks, and answer frequently asked questions.

Thanks,

-Mike