Re: Form control appearance

From: Allan Beaufour <abeaufour@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:24:40 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Tuesday 23 August 2005 02:30 skrev Ma, Xiao:
> I am just learning about XForms and I wonder how much control the XForms
> author has over the appearance of a form control.

There's no standardised way to control the appearance right now, but the
working group is looking in to "custom controls" which is exactly that. You
can see the current Mozilla approach here:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XForms:Custom_Controls
It's very much work-in-progress, so do not expect the API to stay the same.

Any comments/needs, etc. are highly appreciated.

--
Allan Beaufour
Novell Denmark

Novell® BrainShare® Barcelona 2005