Re: XForms problem

Hello
I think the answer to your first problem might be to write an XSLT program
to add empty elements to old documents, so that the XForm can bind
controls to the elements. If you haven't finalised the structure of your
documents, then you need to edit the old ones so that the fit the new
design.

To solve your second problem you could put a delete control in each repeat
item. This control would delete just the current repeat item. You bind
this delete control to all apart from the first item, so that the first
repeat item has no delete.

I've done a page which demonstrate this technique and another for
disabling delete on the first repeat item.

http://swithun.servebeer.com/food/delete.xhtml

It works in Mozilla - you might need to save and rename for it to work in
Novell/IE.

Swithun.