Re: n00b question in xforms...

Hi Mr. Fatal Error,

Have a look at http://xformsinstitute.com

At this moment, ordinary XForms documents require a bit extra work to
run in Firefox or IE, one of

* A browser plugin (like formsPlayer for IE or an XPI under development
for Firefox/Mozilla)
* A server-side converter (like Orbeon or Chiba)
* A client-side script (like the new FormFaces just announced here)
* Flash (like DENG)

XForms Institute uses the latter, and should "just work" if you have
Flash installed. Hopefully, it will give you a taste of what XForms is like.

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info