RE: Sources for possible selections and actual data

From: Robert Bull <robert.bull@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:30:26 +0100
To: "Victor Engmark" <Victor.Engmark@cern.ch>, <www-forms@w3.org>

The designer currently supports absolute positioning or positioning relative
to formbody text, but this version would not create the tables that you
require, so could not put labels as headers.

Rob

*  This e-mail is for the intended recipient only, *
*  its contents and the content of any attachments *
*  is copyright material belonging to HoT Training *
*  and Consultancy Ltd, and all information herein *
*  should be treated as Company Confidential       *