RE: Sources for possible selections and actual data

From: Victor Engmark <Victor.Engmark@cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:19:57 +0200
To: <rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk>, <www-forms@w3.org>

I'll take a look at it ASAP, but it would be great if you could answer
some questions beforehand:
- Does the designer support dynamic positioning of the input elements,
but still displaying them as a table? It is _not_ an option to use
absolute positioning for our project, as the layout must be as dynamic
as possible. Chiba supports this.
- Is it possible to make labels occur in the table header instead of
being displayed at each input element? Chiba supports this.

Yours sincerely,
Victor Engmark
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditar - What is said in latin,
sounds profound