RE: ''' Sources for possible selections and actual data

From: Victor Engmark <Victor.Engmark@cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:42:41 +0200
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

I'm sending the whole thing, so you can see for yourself. The problem is
essentially that I meant for the select1 bind to give the node which is
selected, while itemset only gives the available options.

Yours sincerely,
--
Victor Engmark
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditar - What is said in latin,