From: Dharmesh Mistry [mailto:dharmesh@edgeipk.com]
Sent: 25 June 2004 14:04
To: Borkar, Milind (MNPS Contractor); 'Mark Birbeck'
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: Client Side Session management

Agreed too.

The key consideration here is that XForms must support this for both implementation models (Plug-in and Server based). We have developed server based model for this i.e. we have Javascript libraries that are shipped with the first page, hold data between pages and repopulate previous forms. This works for us, but is "not standard".

Dharmesh Mistry
Chief Operating and Technology Officer, edge IPK
E dharmesh@edgeIPK.com
M +44 (0)  7789 222 015

Newbury Office                   T  +44 (0) 1635 231 231    F  +44 (0) 1635 569 371
This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

edge IPK Limited
Registered office - 9 Wardle Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG31 6JR
Registered in England No. 4286817