Re: can Xforms user interface do these things?

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:05:01 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello Zenith,

Yes, XForms provides for the things that you refer to. You'll need to look
at the spec, and also check out the different implementations and their
web-sites, where you should find examples.

I haven't seen an example specifically on PHP though, but you'll find an
explanation of how to send data to ASP, ColdFusion and Servlets on our site
at:

  <http://www.formsplayer.com/community/howto/howto-server-scripting.html>

which should get you started. Although on the formsPlayer site, the
principles will apply to any XForms Processor.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO