Re: can Xforms user interface do these things?

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:05:01 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello Zenith,

Yes, XForms provides for the things that you refer to. You'll need to look
at the spec, and also check out the different implementations and their
web-sites, where you should find examples.

I haven't seen an example specifically on PHP though, but you'll find an
explanation of how to send data to ASP, ColdFusion and Servlets on our site

which should get you started. Although on the formsPlayer site, the
principles will apply to any XForms Processor.

Mark Birbeck
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net
t: +44 (0) 20 7689 9232