can Xforms user interface do these things?

From: Zenith 2506 <zenith2506@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-forms@w3.org
Dear xforms mailing list,
        I would like to know that
           - Xforms User Interface can work with PHP web services (xlm-rpc) or not, does anyone used to implement this solution?
           - Xforms User Interface can access filesystem of user's machine (local machine) or not? Because i found that XUL can't do this function. So i want to change to use Xforms to build user interface for my PHP web services.
        I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regard,
Zenith