Is there a cross-platform installation available?

From: Marcello Esposito <mesposit@unina.it>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:30:08 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi all.

I'm trying to setup a demo to show x-forms features.

So far, I have not yet found a product which allows me to show the same
(X)form both on the laptop and on my PDA (compaq iPAQ H3970 + WinCE3.0), in
order to show X-Forms' adaptation features.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks,
Marcello Esposito.

P.S.: excuse me for sending this message twice. I sent it yesterday as
well, but I can't see it in the web history. Maybe I've not well understood
how this ML works.