Is there a cross-platform installation available?

From: Marcello Esposito <mesposit@unina.it>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 17:37:56 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi all.

I'm trying to setup a demo to show x-forms features.

So far, I have not yet found a product which allows me to show the same
adapted (X)form both on the laptop and on my PDA (compaq iPAQ H3970 +
WinCE3.0).

Since X-Forms is actually born to natively allow cross-platform
portability, I'm sure that there is a solution. I don't know which.

Can you help me please?

Thanks,
Marcello Esposito.

P.S.: excuse me for sending this message twice. I sent it yesterday as
well, but I can't see it in the web history. Maybe I've not well understood
how this ML works.