Interactive loading and saving of instance data

From: Tom Ed White <tomed@barq.itsco.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:55:17 +0400 (EDT)
To: www-forms@w3.org

I suspect that this is outside the parameters of what xforms is designed
to do, but ...

<xforms:instance src="XmlData.xml" id="sourcedata"/>

Is it possible to load the instance interactively using a file selector box?

Also, when submitting data:

<xforms:submission action="file:///tmp/destdata.xml" method="put"/>

Is it possible to tell the xforms processor to open a file selector
box to fill out the action attribute?

The only element I've found that triggers a file selector box is "upload,"
which isn't suitable for this, I don't think.

Thanks,
Tom Ed White