Re: using the bookmarks demo?

DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) ha scritto:
> Here's what I'm trying to do: bring up a simple XForms form on my computer,
> fill some of it out, click the button that submits it to the server, and
> then see the XML that got submitted.

Hello Bob, you can see something like that among DENG examples [1].
For instance see [2]: in the left frame there is a form (see form source [3]), on the right frame there is its instance as is and that is reloaded everytime the form is submitted.
Here [4] is a more complex sample, similar to the bookmarks demo from the XForms spec, of an RSS editing XForms [5], when you submit you see the submitted instance.
On the server side, there is a very simple script that overwrites the requested file with the body of the request and responds with the same contents.
In order to see this in action please use the credentials I just created for you and all www-forms members who may be interested:

username: www-forms
password: w3c

Hope this helps, ciao
ste