Re: Xforms execution help

From: Dharmesh Mistry <dharmesh@edgeipk.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:13:20 +0100
To: "Durga.V Durga" <durga_vd@hotmail.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>
Yes you need one of the following to run Xforms:

1) Browser plug-in            like FormsPlayer or others listed in the W3C site
                                      renders form in browser / client

                                      Some browsers (not IE controversially) will support XForms without a plug-in.

2) Server Pre-processor    like IBM or FormFaces
                                     renders form into HTML / Javascript at server.

Dharmesh Mistry