Re: [XForms] Re: Will Internet Explorer support XForms

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:42:10 EDT
To: MSeaborne@origoservices.com
Cc: www-forms@w3.org, XForms@yahoogroups.com
MSeaborne@origoservices.com writes:

> This is a really complicated area! At the moment we are only looking at
> messaging between company trading partners who have clearly defined contractual
> relationships, rather than at general eCommerce.

Ah! That explains some of your earlier comments. I had assumed when you
mentioned UK insurance industry that you were including activities like people
applying for policies online etc.

I can begin to see why you viewed things as (relatively) simple when I wasn't
sharing that viewpoint. We were looking at two different problem spaces.

Yes, it does help. Thanks.

Andrew Watt