Question regarding XML Schema functionality in XForms

From: Thomas Fuller <TFuller@gtefcu.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:34:09 -0500
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Everyone,

I'm relatively new to the XForms Recommendation from W3 and wanted to ask a
question regarding XML Schema.  One thing I'd like to be able to do from a
schema document is build a drop down with the choices available from an
enumerable restriction base in my XML Schema.  Is that supported in the
XForms spec, I've been reading through it and trying to implement some of
the more simple examples and I'm not seeing it?  Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated.

Tom Fuller, GTE Federal Credit Union
813-871-2690 ext 2608