AW: Question regarding XML Schema functionality in XForms

From: Roman Huditsch <roman.huditsch@hico.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:10:17 +0100
To: "Thomas Fuller" <TFuller@gtefcu.org>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello,

There was quite an interesting article about a related topic. It covers the transformation from a XML Schema to HTML Forms. But I think that the syntax given can surely be adopted to generated XForms.

The URL is: http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/01/15/transforming-schemas.html

Hope this helps.

wbr,
Roman

Roman Huditsch (hRHU )
Developer .:. Information & Application Engineering
hico Informations- und Kommunikations-Management Gesellschaft m.b.H.
TechLab, Thomas A. Edison Straße 2.
A-7000 Eisenstadt / Austria
phone: +43/2682/704-61-73; fax: +43/2682/704-71-61-10
e-mail: roman.huditsch@hico.com