Re: Empty Repeats

From: Guillermo MenÚndez <gmcorral@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:08:05 +0100
To: <tvraman@almaden.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>

I agree that even if you have a schema you should have one template element
too, to avoid ambiguities, but I think it would be useful to have a way to
copy this initial element from other place of the document, so the initial
instance data is not required to have at least one node for repeats.
Maybe it could be achieved allowing the use of some kind of <copy> element
inside repeats, similar to the <copy> element for itemsets.
Another issue I would like to point is that if at least one repeat node is
required, maybe it should be indicated at the minOcurrs property (6.1.8),
where is said that the default value for this attribute is 0.

Regards,
Guillermo