enquiry:imdia

From: lalit tyagi <lalit_mrt@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:44:23 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-forms@w3.org

dear sir
we are sofwater company in india.
we are also into data conversion work we have good
setup in india.
sir we wnat to be ur associate in india we want we can
be ur associate in india and we can ur work done in
india.
we can outsource thw ork in indi and we can get u
comapnies who can do ur work in a very efficient
manner.so please let us know can we work it out.
please consider our request as a genuine request and
do give positive reply
regrads
lalit

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com