RE: Question

From: Hemant Desai <Hemant.Desai@patni.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:10:58 +0530
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Cc: "'Barny Swain'" <barny.swain@draeger-it.co.uk>

It would mean that the current implementation done is in the form of an
ActiveX control/Active Doc Server.
In one of the future releases of IE{or any other browser} which is compliant
to the specs, would  not require third party plug-ins/controls...

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong...

thanks and regards
Hemant Desai