XML Schema as a basis to form construction / documents instantiat ion

From: Franco, Alexandre <Alexandre_Franco@Dell.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:38:13 -0600
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm starting to learn XForms, but I have an idea that some of you may
already have worked on: I would like to use XML Schema as a basis for web
forms construction. It's not the same as XForms, in fact it's much simpler:

           XML Schema  --->> Form Processor + User Input --->> XML Document
Instance

I would like to know your opinions about this work, have anyone built
something like this? Is it feasible?

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre Franco