Layout of xforms

From: Raghu Krishnamurthy <raghu.krishnamurthy@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:11:46 +0530
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hi all
I have an xform where currently I have the ui elements(textareas)
appearing one below the other.
One of our customers is happy with this.
We have another customer who wants the fields to appear one beside
another,and yet another who wants 2 fields in the first row,3 in the
next row etc( which he wants to define.)
Can we apply a stylesheet to the xforms document that can be changed to
satisfy each of the above needs of different customers ?

Thanks and Best Regards
Raghu