RE: Requesting confirmation

From: John Boyer <JBoyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:45:00 -0700
To: "Beth Epperson" <beppe@netscape.com>, "w3c forms" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi Beth,

I will be attending the XForms meeting.

Thanks,
John Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Product Architect
PureEdge Solutions Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Epperson [mailto:beppe@netscape.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 1:40 PM
To: w3c forms; W3C HTML
Subject: Requesting confirmation

Hi,

Netscape will be hosting the next Working Group face-to-face meeting in
October. We will be putting together a page that has local hotels and
all of that, but I would like to start with getting a list of folks that
are planning on attending. If you are planning to attend, please reply
to this note and let me know:
1. which group you will be with (xforms, html, or both) -- HTML
(10/28-30) XForms (10/31-11/1)
2. if you have any special needs in regards to accommodations
3. special food requests

thanks
//beth