Requesting confirmation

From: Beth Epperson <beppe@netscape.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:40:25 -0700
To: w3c forms <www-forms@w3.org>, W3C HTML <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

Netscape will be hosting the next Working Group face-to-face meeting in
October. We will be putting together a page that has local hotels and
all of that, but I would like to start with getting a list of folks that
are planning on attending. If you are planning to attend, please reply
to this note and let me know:
1. which group you will be with (xforms, html, or both) -- HTML
(10/28-30) XForms (10/31-11/1)
2. if you have any special needs in regards to accommodations
3. special food requests

thanks
//beth