How are people coding XForms?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:13:55 EDT
To: xforms@yahoogroups.com, www-forms@w3.org

The colorful diagram on the XForms general information page at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/ conveys the idea that XForms can separate the
XForms model from (potentially) an assortment of presentation options.

I was wondering how many people are actually coding an XForms model with a
non-XForms user interface.

Virtually all the exploration of XForms I have done so far has been done by
embedding the XForms user interface (or do I mean XForms form controls?)
expressed as XForms elements in multi-namespace XML document using a host
language such as XHTML or XSL-FO in X-Smiles.

Can anyone point me to examples using non-XForms elements to create a
non-XForms user interface to combine with an XForms model? Which user agent?

Andrew Watt