Re: Microsoft XDocs

Hello Microsoft.

What shall I say? Microsoft is coming to town,
what changes is:

Before:

"So, is MS ever going to implement XForms?"
Me: "No idea, probably not."
(The other person then suddenly thinks XForms
then has no business value and stops thinking,
because if MS wouldn't do it, and MS knows
where the money is, then there is no money
there.)

After:

Me: "MS is now doing the exact same thing with
XDocs now"
"Why aren't they using XForms?"
(The other person now thinks XForms isn't good
enough and has "lost its main customer")

I'm anti-polarized by now. Which means, I am
not a camp guy, because seeing the world just in
black and white isn't reality, but television, at best.

What is becoming apparent:

- The "problem space" both Office/XDocs and
XForms are addressing are similar, if not the same.
- MS hopes to boost flagging Office sales with
XDocs.
== XForms is a really, really good idea, has a huge
market, solves big problems.

- Sebastian