RE: Load and fragment identifier(#id)

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:10:08 -0700
To: "'bhanu'" <bhanu_k@hotmail.com>, www-forms@w3.org

Hello,

>a load pointing to a fragment identifier within the current document is
illegal

How do you read that way?

The Schema defines it as xsd:anyURI, which does allow fragments. The meaning
of the fragment depends on the document type of the resource.

We'll see what implementations do, but treating it like <a href=".."> (with
XML Events activation instead of manually) would be a good starting point.

So, my answer for 1,2, and 3 below is: "whatever html <a> does" :-)

Thanks,

.micah