Re: Where to declare namespaces for binding expressions?

From: Stefano Debenedetti <sdebenedetti@e-tree.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:03:55 +0100
To: Plech¹míd Martin <Martin.Plechsmid@merlin.cz>
CC: "'XForms'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello Martin, I'm not sure but I think you don't need to declare
namespaces that are used inside attribute values, you just need to
declare namespaces for actual elements and attributes, not for their
references. Or maybe as you suggested the references just "inherit" the
  namespace declarations attached to the outermost part of the doc, I
don't know which is the correct explanation, anyway it seems to me that
you don't need to repeat the declaration for them.

ciao
ste