grouping form controls in multiple XHTML pages

From: Stefano Debenedetti <sdebenedetti@e-tree.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:03:44 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hello, I'm trying to visualize how a multi-page form would look like in
XForms/XHTML, is there any example I can copy from?
What I'm trying to acheive is the same functionality that can be seen on
the XSmiles browser under Edit|Configuration (xsmiles/cfg/config.xml):
only one model at the beginning of the document, followed by a series of
"UI-cards" implementing it in the rest of the document.
I know that actual functionalities like navigation and persistance of
data between between cards will someday be provided by a
browser-specific-standard UI element (like the "Site navigation bar" in
mozilla), I don't care about seeing it work today, I just need an
example of how would it be done in XForms/XHTML.
Thank you, ciao
ste