AW: Wizards in XForms

Hi there.

Together with my last problem concerning wizards (how to skip some steps)
now I realize a second one:
What I need is validation of the entered data upon each switch to the next
page. I tried to place two actions in my button, but the result looks the
same (Chiba will execute the switch, but the error message is no longer
rendered as it belongs to a field in an now nonactive switch case.

            <xforms:button>
              <xforms:caption>Next</xforms:caption>
                <xforms:action>
                  <xforms:revalidate/>
                  <xforms:toggle xforms:case="screen2"/>
                </xforms:action>
            </xforms:button>

What I need is to trigger the toggle if and only if the revalidate was
successful. Is there anything about that in the XForms WD i might have
missed?

Hiran