Accessibility for XForms

From: Chaudhuri, Hiran (Software AG) <g.s31d05b@lfstad.bayern.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:59:19 +0200
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi there.

I understand that XForms shall be an abstract way to describe user
interfaces so they can be rendered to whatever user agent/device a user
chooses. This also includes web servers (render as HTML) as well as web
browsers that understand XForms directly, just like a heavy weight XForms
interpreting application.

Have you ever thought of accelerator keys to ease keyboard input? I mean the
possibility to declare hotkeys for specific actions, like selecting a
textfield labeled "Name" by pressing "Alt-N". I have not seen anything about
that in the XForms working draft.

Hiran