RE: REMOVE, REMOVE, REMOVE - XFORMS IS GARBAGE

From: Anthony Missico, Jr. <amissico@Missico.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:05:42 -0700
To: info@maxframe.com, www-forms@w3.org

That is uncalled for. There is no reason to be rude.

If you look at the message headers, you will find instructions on how to
unsubscribe.

For instance,

Now, if you want to be removed from the list please send a message to
www-forms-request@w3.org with the subject of unsubscribe. If you are still
receiving messages than you need to bring the issue to someone's attention.

But, don't be rude.