Re: FORMs and GET

0) The long term goal is for XForms to replace HTML forms.
1) HTTP GET
for submitting large amounts of data is depricated because of its
well-known problems in that area.
2) If you read the XForms spec, you'll see that it takes care of
legacy issues and backward compatibility,
as well as transitioning things to the new world.

--
Best Regards,
--raman