RE: scope of id() (was: recalculating several models)

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:07:07 -0800
To: 'Jérôme Nègre' <jerome.negre@e-xmlmedia.fr>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
>3/ I'm affraid this also means that you can't have any kind of dependencies
>between instances, which is a must IMHO.
>
>Is this correct ?

There is still the attribute model as part of the binding attributes.

<model id="m1">
  <instance>...

<model id="m2">
  <instance>...

<input model="m1" ref="a/b/c">...

<input model="m2" ref="d/e/f">...

Additionally, any bind element (on any model) can contain an id, which is
then referenced by

<input bind="bind1">...

So the question of cross-model computational dependencies still applies!

.micah