Tone of XForms WD 20020821 discussion

From: Philip Gaudette <philip_gaudette@fanniemae.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:05:20 -0400
To: www-forms@w3.org

I have been monitoring the XForms drafts and discussion and conducting small
experiments for probable use in a project next year.  In a former job, I spent
many months entrenched in similar standards activities.

I extend my compliments to the generally constructive tone of the discussion.
Moreover, I know first hand what it is like for the principal participants.  To
them I extend respect and a little sympathy.

Sure it gets a little hairy at times, but hang in there.  You are developing a
fine product.

=Philip