Re: Tone of XForms WD 20020821 discussion

From: Wiebe <wiebe@tijsma.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:27:31 +0200
To: "Philip Gaudette" <philip_gaudette@fanniemae.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>

agreed, except for the people trying to unsubscribe (;-) the discussions
here are quite useful&interesting, can't wait to implement it in apps...
everyone discussing here deserves a compliment like this (and the world
needs more people just giving spontaneous positive responses without "but's"
:) ... keep it up!