Element-level refresh

From: Ismael Ghalimi <ghalimi@intalio.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:31:39 -0700
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

I would like to know if there are any plans to include element-level refresh
in the XForms specification. What I would like to see is the ability to
define the automatic refresh of any element from the server to the client,
either in a pull fashion (the client would poll the server for refresh every
x second/minute) or in a push fashion (the server would update an element on
the client when the data would have to be updated).

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Ismael

Ismael Ghalimi                           ghalimi@intalio.com
CEO, Intalio, Inc.                    http://www.intalio.com
Chairman, BPMI.org                       http://www.bpmi.org
The Business Process Management Company    Tel: 650-345-2777