Any possibility of a PDF version for the Last Call WD or the CR?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:04:34 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com
I was wondering if members of the WG might consider adding a PDF version to
the versions available for the draft XForms spec.

Speaking personally, I find a PDF the most useful version when really getting
into the meat of a long W3C spec - and XForms seems to be lengthening
significantly. That, of course, is a good sign as the spec is progressively
fleshed out.

Other WG's, the SVG WG for example, routinely provided PDFs. I assume the
editor of the SVG spec could provide advice as to how easy that would be to
do.

Andrew Watt