tree-structured select one/many

From: T. V. Raman <tvraman@almaden.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 16:36:38 -0800
To: Jim Wissner <jim@jbrix.org>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
1) choices can nest.
2) you can  use nested repeats and appropriately point at
portions of the repeating structure with selectOne

3) The previous draft (well, current public version I guess
   )
suggests using repeat inside selectOne or selectMany instead
   of choices for dynamic selection; we have since refined
   this  and though it is not repeat that you will see
   there, you'll see something we all hope you'll like.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608
Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012
Email:        tvraman@us.ibm.com
WWW:      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
PGP:          http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman.asc
Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
              650 Harry Road
              San Jose 95120