RE: xforms development questions: anyone there?

From: <SomertonC@DFO-MPO.GC.CA>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 07:38:03 -0500
To: jim@jbrix.org, www-forms@w3.org
	This came to me inadvertently. You could try the mailing list below
to answer your questions.
The XForms Public Mailing List
Join the public discussion on XForms and let us know what you think. Send an
email to www-forms-request@w3.org
<mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe> with the word subscribe
in the email subject header. (To unsubscribe, send email to the same address
with the word unsubscribe in the email subject header.) Additionally, an
archive <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/> of the list is
For additional help, consult the WIC's public email list pages