RE: submit.extension

On the first point, we're considering defining a general purpose "extension"
element, that would be used on submit, and anywhere else we'd like a
extension capability. But you're point is taken on simplifying its name,
regardless.

On the second point, two things were going on there. First, we had to rename
the submit element to submitInfo, because there already was a UI element
named submit. Secondly, the rename change was made to the text, but not in
the schema - that was a mistake which will get corrected in the next draft.
Also, a future draft will contain the schema for the UI elements as well -
if we put those elements into Appendix A, we would have caught the schema
mistake immediately, because it 2 different elements by the same name would
have made it invalid.

Linda Bucsay Welsh <mailto:linda@intel.com>
Web Standards & Architecture Team (WSAT)
Intel Architecture Labs
503.264.4987 - Desk
503.799.7091 - Cell
503.264.3375 - Fax