RE: Questions on the WD-XForms-20010608

From: Josef Dietl <josef@mozquito.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:09:32 +0200
To: Mats Norén <mats.noren@spectral.se>, <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi Mats,

the answer to your question is actually not specific to XForms, but the
broader issue of HTML events which we have borrowed for the purposes of
XForms. The Events draft [1] is still undergoing a revision (in other
words: stay tuned), but for the purposes of XForms we have thought of a
shortcut that would look like the following: Given the structure you
provided, you could write
<button>
    <caption>pushme</caption>
    <toggle switch="us" case="uk" />
</button>

This is in no way approved yet - please tell us what you think about it.

Josef