From: Giles Cope <giles.cope@xtempus.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:25:41 -0000
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
What is the status of play with regards to Xform processors? I'm assuming
that
due to the nascence of the specification no full blown implementations
exist.

Obviously in the business world we have to deal with the legacy of current
html form browsers, and will do for a year or two to come... So the first
uses
of XForms will need to be rendered into html. One way forward could be to
create an XForms taglib, breaking the spec up into modules that could easily
be implemented and quickly give us value. Are there any ongoing open source
projects for creating an XForms processor? Or is it time to round up willing
volunteers at sourceforge?

Giles
gilescope@yahoo.co.uk