alt text in current WD

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:55:19 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hi,

A quick look at the WD took me to alt texts like (from section 2.2):

| [...] alt="The XForms Model:
| A dotted line surrounds two boxes labeled [Data Structures] and [XForms Extensions].
| The Data Structures box contains Structure and Types. The XForms Extensions
| box contains Constraints, Dependencies, Expressions, and Calculations" [...]

This is a longdesc-ription, not alt-ernative textual content for the
image. Please consult some of those WAI papers, that explain the purpose
of the alt attribute.

Best regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann ^ mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de ^ http://www.bjoernsworld.de