RE: Inconvenient format

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:26:11 -0800
To: "'Jeffrey Yasskin'" <jyasskin@appcomp.com>
Cc: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>
Jeffrey,

Thanks for checking out the XForms document. We decided on the
multiple-chapter structure to allow us to better subdivide our work.

We have provided a single-file version in PDF format. Our latest release is
found at http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xforms-20010216/WD-xforms-20010216.pdf

I am also investigating automated XML publication systems that are able to
automatically slice and dice a source XML document, providing multiple
options for presentation.

Thanks!

.micah
(co-editor)