From: Mikko Honkala [mailto:Mikko.Honkala@iki.fi]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 1:30 AM
To: www-forms@w3c.org
Subject: Question: Two different <submit> elements in the xform spec

Does it bother anyone else that there seems to be 2 different <submit> -
elements in the December 2000 xforms draft [1]? One for the UI (submit
button) [2] and one for specifying the target and method for the form
submittal [3]. Both of these elements are in the same namespace as far as I
can see.

[1] Dec 2000 XForms draft
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xforms-20001219/
[2] XForms UI
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xforms-20001219/ui.html#abstract
[3] XForms schema for <xforms> - element
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xforms-20001219/a-schema.html

- Mikko Honkala - http://www.tml.hut.fi/