RE: Question: Two different <submit> elements in the xform spec

From: Welsh, Linda B <linda@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:55:15 -0800
To: "'Mikko Honkala'" <Mikko.Honkala@iki.fi>, www-forms@w3c.org

Thanks for spotting our mistake. Yes we are aware of the problem, and are
fixing it in the next public release due out shortly.

Thanks again for your interest.

Linda Bucsay Welsh <mailto:linda@intel.com>
Web Standards & Architecture Team (WSAT)
Intel Architecture Labs
503.264.4987 - Desk
503.799.7091 - Cell
503.264.3375 - Fax