Re: XForms WD 20011207: instance content

From: Jim Wissner <jim@jbrix.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:59:38 -0500
To: tvraman@almaden.ibm.com
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

Well here are some screenshots from the last version.  Note when looking at
the code that it is not xforms compliant.  The new version will be much
more compliant markup-wise, although as per my many previous posts to this
list, I don't know what the heck that means.  Given Micah's most recent
post which in not-so-many-words stated that xforms 1.0 won't be what a
custom app would need, I'm not falling over backwards implementing
it.  (Not because I don't like the idea of the spec, but because there is
no rationale for it if there is no reuse to be had.  As 1.0 stands, Xybrix
could only ever be compatible with Xybrix).  Anyway I'm sounding like a
broken record!

Here's neat one of my app editor being created inside my app editor!  :)

By the way this is a functional, swing-based XML-markup-based, XML-editing
application framework.

At 06:31 PM 12/18/2001 -0800, T. V. Raman wrote:
>Actually, I'd love to see your XForm editting a XForm
>example --could you mail it to the list so it makes it to
>the archives as well?
>  Thanks,
>  --Raman
>Best Regards,
>IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
>Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608
>Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012
>Email:        tvraman@us.ibm.com
>WWW:      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
>PGP:          http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman.asc
>Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
>               650 Harry Road
>               San Jose 95120

Visit www.jbrix.org for:
   + SpeedJAVA jEdit Code Completion Plugin
   + Xybrix XML Application Framework
   + other great Open Source Software