The RDF in WD-xforms-20011207

From: Barstow Art (NMP/Boston) <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:02:03 -0500
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
The RDF example in section is:

 1. <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
 2.  <rdf:Description about="#email-input">
 3.   <my:addressBook>personal</my:addressBook>
 4.  </rdf:Description>
 5. </rdf:RDF>

The RDF Core WG is actively addressing issues in the RDF M&S spec and
a decision they have made in:

   RESOLVED: 2. The grammar will be corrected to require
   namespace-qualification for all attributes for The List.
   A namespace prefix MUST be used for these attributes, where
   the namespace prefix points to the RDF URI

Given this decision, 2. above should be changed to:

 <rdf:Description rdf:about="#email-input">

I fed the above RDF to the first three online RDF parsers listed at:

and they either threw an error or a warning because
the RDF fragment does not define the "my" namespace.  I
realize the HTML that encapsulates the RDF is just
a fragment but you may want to add an xmlns:my attribute
to line 1. or 3.

Art Barstow