RE: NetScape/IE

I agree strongly with the idea of XForms importance as a generic "dialog"
definition language which can be translated into whichever implementation
the target browser uses.

One day (God willing!), mainstream browsers will support XForms, and the
circle will be complete. Until that distant time,
XForms could still be a vital standard for those working on multi-channel,
multi-protocol applications.

Kit Davies
Engineering
Categoric Software